Wednesday, May 25, 2011

(Seacrest) OUT

As I sit on the couch watching the only (and apparently last) five minutes I've seen this year of American Idol (due in part to this new "Mama only" laptop) I'm waiting to see Ryan sign out with his usual blessing.  Funny too, that I read an LA Times article earlier on aforementioned laptop (yes I'm very thrilled with it) about Oprah's last show.  Sidebar...apparently she was preaching the Good Word (my caps)?!

All the endings lately bring me to tonight's blog posts.  The end of May birthdays in the house.  Can we all breathe a sigh of relief?  Even the thank you notes are almost all written and mailed.



So, since May is almost OUT, bring on summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May is almost OUT but summer brings more birthdays, more fun, and more change! Love the picture of that grown-up Jack - he is a cutie. Love, Janenne