Monday, September 5, 2011

How to say goodbye in a thousand easy steps:

I think most bloggers, even recreational ones like me, would tell you they find themselves surprised at the end of a three month blogging hiatus. I mean, three months...where has the time gone? Blogging breaks can be intentional, but this break wasn’t meant to occur. In hindsight, however, I really don’t know when I would have found the time to post!

My break comes in part from the move, as well as trouble working on a set up for photo up load and writing at our new place. The other part, though, has been finding the energy to say goodbye to the Scout Road Schoolhouse and hello to something new. (And what might that something new be???)

To sign off, then, from the Schoolhouse, I’ll be posting a series on how the five of us have said farewell to the southeast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture says so much. The happy times at Timberlee shine on all their faces. Great times, great memories, and great friends. Now is the time to start building at Westby. Love, Janenne