Friday, April 9, 2010

On the Road

No, this isn't a picture of the "family truckster".  It's a picture Jack drew of his AWANA Grand Prix car.  He and Paul have been diligently working the last month on a practice car as well as the "real" car.  Jack chose the color scheme.  He drew this picture to send to our Austrian missionary friends and to tell them he was praying for them.


Any-hoo...we're ready to blow this popsicle stand and trade it in for a cleaner, warmer, one with less stuff and more Creation.  We're celebrating Easter on the road this year.

Did I not get this out BEFORE we left?  Oh, well, this is still vacation me here and I'm putting it out now.  If I didn't get a chance to say it in person, I meant to say "Happy Easter, He is Risen" and we'll see you in a week or so with "back to school/work/life me".

No comments: