Wednesday, August 11, 2010

12 Steps

Remember earlier in the summer when I shared my summer reading list?

The summer is almost over, I've finished copious amounts of reading and am now into dangerous, life changing reading territory.

How did I get from reading about The Good Life,












to Food, Inc.,












to Food Rules,













to Holy Cows And Hog Heaven: The Food Buyer's Guide To Farm Friendly Food,









to The Farmer and the Grill: A Guide to Grilling, Barbecuing and Spit-Roasting Grassfed Meat...and for saving the planet one bite at a time,












to The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals.



Okay, not exactly 12 steps, but it feels like it.  In fact, I had Paul watch Food, Inc. with me, just so he could talk me down out of immediately walking into the woods and killing something wild for our next meal.

Anyhoo...sharing all of this information with you because if you give a call in the next few days and we're not home...we're probably out checking into area grass fed farms. 

Here's looking at you from the rear view window with an eatwild.com bumper sticker attached to the back of the grocery getter!  (Check out Broadturn Farm for more info)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You tickle me in your writing - I am not prejudice - you have a gift.
Janenne